General Terms and Conditions of Business
of BEAUTÉ OMAR GmbH Hohe Bleichen, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
I. Scope of application
These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all contracts concluded between the purchaser and Beauté Omar GmbH for the delivery of cosmetic products via the online shop “beautéomar.com”.
The offers in the shop are directed at commercial customers as well as consumers.
In the case of entrepreneurs, they also apply to all future business relations, even if they are not expressly agreed again.
An entrepreneur within the meaning of these GTC is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his commercial or independent professional activity.
A consumer within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his self-employed professional activity.
Our general terms and conditions of business shall apply exclusively. Deviating terms and conditions of the buyer shall only apply if we have expressly agreed to them.
The contract language is German.
II Offer and conclusion of contract
(1) Our product descriptions do not constitute binding offers and are subject to change without notice unless we have expressly designated them as binding.
(2) An order placed by the buyer constitutes an offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The buyer can submit this via our online order form.
This is done as follows: the buyer places the selected goods in the so-called “shopping cart” by clicking on the “Add to shopping cart” field on the product page. By clicking on the field “View shopping cart”, the contents of the shopping cart are displayed. The customer can check the selected goods there and correct input errors by changing the quantity of the selected products in the “Quantity” field. If the quantity is changed to “0”, the product is deleted from the shopping basket.
If the customer presses the button “Proceed to checkout”, he can enter his personal data under “Billing details”.
Under the heading “Your order” the customer can check the selected products and select the payment method.
By pressing the button “Order with costs” which concludes the ordering process, the customer submits a legally binding contractual offer with regard to the goods contained in the shopping basket.
We can accept this within two weeks by sending a written order confirmation within the same period or by delivering the goods.
III. prices, dispatch, shipping costs
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
(2) Standard deliveries within Germany are free of shipping costs. The costs for deliveries abroad are shown directly on the product price before the buyer places the order.
(3) Standard deliveries are made in Germany to the delivery address specified in the order.
(4) Delivery will be made within 1-3 working days at the latest.
(5) From the time of delivery to shipping service providers, we can no longer influence the course of the goods. Therefore, we can only guarantee timely delivery to the shipping service provider.
(6) Delivery shall be made to the delivery address specified by the customer, unless otherwise agreed.
(7) We are entitled to make partial deliveries and render partial services at any time, insofar as this is reasonable for the customer.
(8) If the buyer is in default of acceptance, we are entitled to demand compensation for the resulting damage and any additional expenses. The same applies if the buyer culpably violates duties to cooperate. The risk of accidental deterioration and accidental loss shall pass to the buyer upon the occurrence of default in acceptance or debtor’s delay.
IV. Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
1) We shall be liable without limitation for damage to body or health, as well as in cases of intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, in the event of fraudulent concealment of a defect and in all other cases regulated by law. Liability for defects within the scope of the statutory warranty can be found in the corresponding regulation in our customer information.
2) If essential contractual obligations are not fulfilled, the liability of the online shop in the case of slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
3) In the event of a breach of non-essential obligations arising from the contract, liability is excluded in the case of slightly negligent breaches of obligations.
4) No liability is accepted for the constant availability of this website and the goods offered on it.
VI. Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
VII. Cancellation policy for consumers
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods or has taken possession of the goods if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and the goods or goods are delivered uniformly. if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and the goods are delivered separately; if there are several of the above alternatives, the withdrawal period does not begin to run until you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the last goods or the last partial shipment or the last item.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us
the Beauté Omar GmbH
Hohe Bleichen 8
Phone +49 (0)40 55 36 274 (Mon-Fri 10 am – 6 pm)
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
If you wish to revoke the contract using the revocation form, please fill in this form and send it back to
Beauté Omar GmbH
Hohe Bleichen 8
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the period of fourteen days.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
In the event of a revocation, please contact the following e-mail address: email@example.com